Stunning custom built 3 level home situated on over 4 tranquil acres with 3 separate buildings. Main House has 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3 levels, 2 car attached garage, and gorgeous infinity pool. From the moment you enter you will be captivated by the bright open floorplan with high ceilings and gorgeous hardwood floors. Living room and dining room share double-sided stone clad gas fireplace. Show stopping kitchen boasts gourmet details including stainless appliances, quartz counter tops, kitchen island, farmhouse sink, and office nook. French doors lead to Sun Room with floor to ceiling windows that capture views of the lake, woods and pool. Main level Master with large walk-in closet and bath complete with dual sinks, soaking tub and separate shower. Second floor has game room plus two
- Area 8A - Seven Lakes
- Assoc Amenities Horse Facil.
- Community Type Equestrian Community,Gated
- County Moore
- Subdivision McLendon Hills
- Year Built 2001
- Zoning RA-USB
- Appliances Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carport None
- Exterior Features Built-In BBQ, Garage Door Opener, In-Ground Pool
- Fireplace Gas, Propane Logs Convey
- Floors Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Foundation Basement
- Heating Cooling Central Air, Central Heat
- Interior Features Ceiling Fans, Central Vacuum, Fireplace, Guest Quarters, Pool, Smoke Alarm, Workshop
- Garage Type 2 Attached Garage
- Levels Two Story w/Below Grade
- Dining Room Room Level M
- Dining Room Room Size 15' x 11'6''
- Kitchen Room Level M
- Kitchen Room Size 10' x 19'
- Master Bedroom Room Level M
- Master Bedroom Room Size 16'6'' x 14'6''
- Bedroom 2 Room Level U
- Bedroom 2 Room Size 13'6'' x 11'6''
- Bedroom 3 Room Level U
- Bedroom 3 Room Size 11'6'' x 11'6''
- Bedroom 4 Room Level L
- Bedroom 4 Room Size 12'6'' x 14'
- Bedroom 5 Room Level L
- Bedroom 5 Room Size 13' x 11'6''
- Driveway Type Paved
- Land Description Water View
- Road Description Private Paved
- Sewer Private
- Water Public
- Primary Elem School Call School Board
- Middle School Call School Board
- High School Call School Board
RE/MAX PRIME PROPERTIESOffice
RE/MAX PRIME PROPERTIESOffice Phone: 910-295-2535
27376 (West End) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $919,000|
|4/13/2019 4:22:00 PM|